Browsealoud reads web pages aloud for people who find it difficult to read online.
- Go to http://www.browsealoud.com/page.asp?pg_id=80004 and click on the PC Download button.
- When the download screen appears as below please choose Save (save the file locally on your PC) and not Run.
- After Browsealoud has downloaded, close the download complete dialog and double click the Browsealoud.exe. An Open File – Seurity Warning dialog box may appear. Uncheck “Always ask before opening this file” to prevent this message from appearing in the future and then click run.
- The first screen you will be presented with is the License Agreement. You need to choose the "I accept the license agreement" radio button then click Next.
- A ReadMe dialog contains some accessibility information. Click Next.
- You will then be presented with the final dialogue screen explaining the Browsealoud Icons. Click finish.
- Go to http://www.browsealoud.com/page.asp?pg_id=80004 and click on the Mac Download button.
- The Introduction window is displayed. Click on the Continue button.
- The Installation Type window is displayed. Make sure Browsealoud Installer is selected from the drop down list at the top of the window and then click on the Install button to continue.
- Wait while Browsealoud installs onto your computer.
- The Finish Up window is displayed when Browsealoud is successfully installed.